How to Clear Cache on a Computer
Sometimes when trying to log-in, the screen or portal won't load. Follow this tutorial on how to fix that problem
- Open the Web Browser you use when trying to log in (Make sure it's either Chrome or Edge)
- Make sure to open a Normal Window, not Incognito. Click the 3 dots to the right of where you type in a Web Address, then click on New Window
- Go to app.citygro.com and try logging into your account. When the screen doesn't load, Right Click anywhere on the white screen and click on Inspect
- Once the window loads, click on the Settings Icon (Gear)
- In the Preferences tab, scroll down to the Network section and make sure Disable cache (while DevTools is open) is checked
- With the side window still open, Reload the page by clicking the circle with an arrow next to the Web Address
- You should now be able to log-in. You can go ahead and close out the window on the right
- If this doesn't work, try logging in on your cell-phone. If you can, it's either your internet connection or Web Browser that is giving the issue.
Congrats, you did it!
Make sure to give a thumbs up or down if this tutorial helped!