Viewing Contacts within a Group
To view specific contacts within a group follow the steps below:
- Click on the Contacts module at the left of your screen
- At the top of the page, click on the 3rd drop-down labeled No Filter Selected
- Click + Add Filter (You will be able to save and access pre-made filters)
- Name your filter at the top of the page where it says "Enter Filter Name"
- Under Match ALL of these rules click on the first drop-down where it says "Create a New Rule"
- Select "Groups" on the first drop-down
- Keep the 2nd drop-down as Is directly in
- In the 3rd drop-down, select which group you are wanting to view
- Once you have the correct number of contacts matched hit Save
- Once back to your contacts page, make sure to select that group filter so you can view all the contacts in that group
That's it, Congratulations