How do I Create a Birthday Text Using Automations?
- Go to the Automations Tool in the CityGro Portal.
- Select the "+New Automation" button.
- Give the Automation a name.
Step 1: Select a Trigger
- Select the "Time" Trigger.
- Have the Time Trigger run daily at your given time.
Step 2: Select an Action
- Select the "Filter" Action.
- Set it to select contacts who have a Birthday today.
- In the language of filters, as seen below, you'll construct it like this: [Birthday] is [Equal to] [0 days] [In future]
Step 3: Select Another Action
- Select the "Send Text" Action.
- Enter the content of the message.
- Connect it with an Offer using one of the following methods:
- Insert an "Offer Link" from an offer you have already created.
- If the offer is to be redeemed on the kiosk, add the "Activate your Offer" Action.