This article overviews the steps needed to launch your CityGro Loyalty Program. During onboarding, the CityGro Customer Success Team will go over each of these with you.
1. Decide on a Loyalty Program
The first thing you should do is decide what type of Loyalty Program best works with your business
- Points- Are points earned by visits or by amount spent?
- Tiers- Are there reward tiers or do you do a digital punchcard?
- Sign up Offer- Are you going to give an offer to those who join?
To use Loyalty, you will need to make sure you have the right equipment.
- iPad- Make sure you have a supported iPad and download the Kiosk for iPad app from the App Store.
- Stand- Protect your iPad.
- Wifi- Make sure your router is positioned to give your iPad a consistent signal.
3. Employee Training
The Loyalty Progam is user-friendly and when coupled with the proper employee training it can really transform your business. Here is a list of things your employees should know.
- Call to Action- Teach your employees to invite people to check-in
- Redemptions- Make sure your employees know how to redeem offers on your point of sale.
- Technical Support- What happens if your wifi goes down? In this rare case, make sure your employees know what to do.
4. Setup Automated Campaigns
If your account has access to the Automations Tool then you can set up automated campaigns. Here are some common uses for automations.
- Appointment reminders
- Birthday offers
- Drip funnels
- Miss you messages
5. Monitor your account
Once everything on the checklist has been done, it is time to grow your contacts and monitor the results.
- Log in to view your account dashboard
- Update your Loyalty Program with new rewards