This article overviews the steps needed to launch CityGro Waivers. During onboarding, the CityGro Customer Success Team will go over each of these with you.
1. Review your Waiver
The first thing you should do is discuss your waiver needs with CityGro. Here are some common questions. Once everything has been discussed, our team will load your PDF Waiver and Digitize it.
- Complexity- Does your waiver have complex questions that may be hard to digitize
- Guardian- Discuss ways our system can handle Parent and Guardian Information
2. Waiver Channels
Discuss what channels you will use to get customers to sign your Waiver
- CityGro Kiosk for iPad- Do you want them to sign it in store on an iPad.
- Website- Do you want to host your waiver on your webpage and allow customers to sign before they arrive.
3. Employee Training
CityGro Waivers is user-friendly and when coupled with the proper employee training it can really transform your business. Here is a list of things your employees should know.
- Time- How long does it take to complete the form.
- Signed Documents- How to manage signed documents and print them if needed.
- Technical Support- What happens if your wifi goes down? In this rare case, make sure your employees know what to do.
4. Setup a Contact Portal
If your account has access to the Contact Portal tool then you can allow users to access their waivers remotely. Here are some common uses for the Contact Portal.
- Waiver Accessibility
- GDPR Compliance
5. Monitor your account
Once everything on the checklist has been done, it is time to grow your contacts and monitor the results.
- Log in to view your account dashboard
- Update your Waiver when necessary.