- Go to the Contacts section of the CityGro Portal
- You will see that there is a box on the far left of every contact (row). At the top of the page, there is a box that you can check to select all the contacts on the page. After you select the first box, a second box will appear next to it that will allow you to select all contacts on all pages.
- Once you have selected all your contacts you can press the export button at the bottom right of your screen.
- A pop window will appear for some extra settings. Unless you have a specific need for one of the optional settings, it is recommended that you do not change them and just click “Export”.
- Your newly exported list of contacts will be found in your downloads folder.
How do I export specific contacts:
- Go to the Contacts section on your CityGro Portal
- Select "Filters" pull-down and choose a filter that you want to use to segment your customers. If you do not have any filters created you can use read the “Filters” article to create one.
- Follow steps 2-5 above after you have selected a filter for your contacts.
What if my export file doesn't include the data that I want?
Be sure to make sure that the data field is one of the Fields displayed across the top. If it isn't, go to the upper left side pull-down and check the box to the fields you are wanting to export.