What is a "SmartLink"?
A SmartLink allows you to easily share and track links in campaigns.
When should I use a "SmartLink"?
The following are examples of when you would use a "SmartLink"
- When you want to track how many clicks your link receives.
- When you need to shorten the length of a link to fit into a text message.
- When you want to track who clicks on your link (requires additional configuration)
How do I set up a "SmartLink"?
- Go to the SmartLinks Section of the CityGro Portal.
- Select the "+ New SmartLink" button.
Setup is Easy!:
- Enter the URL to shorten
- Give it a name (for internal use only)
- Copy the SmartLink and use it in campaigns
- Decide if the SmartLink needs to redirect to another CityGro Tool.
- Offer- This allows you to have your contacts redeem an offer by clicking the link.
- Webform- This allows you to select a CityGro Webform to redirect too.
- Document- This allows contacts to sign a Document by clicking the link.
- Create Tags (Not required, but helpful when you have numerous "SmartLinks")
- IP Ignore List- If you don't want your internal clicks to count. Simply add your IP Address