There are 3 ways to check to see if your kiosk is connected to the internet:
Option 1 - From within the kiosk app, go to the settings page and look to see if the iPad status is "ONLINE".
- You can access the setting page from within the CityGro app by either drawing a circle on the screen or click and hold on the CityGro logo in the bottom left hand corner. For more information on this see: How do I get to the settings page
Option 2 - Go to the settings app on the iPad.
- You can access this by going to the home screen on the iPad
- Click on the gray Setting icon
- Click 'WiFi' on the left side of your screen
- Make sure that your WiFi signal is selected and the there is a Check mark next to it
Option 3 - Open up Safari or another internet browser
- After you open the browser go to a internet page that you have not visited on this device or search something in a search engine like google to make sure that you can load that page.
Sometime you may want to do more than 1 if not all 3 of these to see where the issue is and if you are actually connected to the internet. If you are having problems connecting to your network, we recommend resetting your router and/or forgetting your network and then reconnecting. For more information on how to do this, please visit the article entitled: